The customer-consumer (i.e. a physical person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his or her professional activity) may exercise the right of withdrawal (and withdraw from the contract for any reason).
In order to exercise this right, the customer must send A LIMAC Design a communication within 14 working days of the delivery date of the goods together with the authorization form that LIMAC Design will have sent to the customer.
The communication can be sent directly from the site via online request system (by accessing your account for registered users, or by filling out the order search form for guest users), or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about return instructions, visit the Return of goods section
Note Well: Customers who purchase with VAT registration cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
However, the right to withdraw is subject to the following conditions:
- The purchased asset must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and ancillary equipment);
- To limit damage to the original packaging we recommend, whenever possible, to insert it in a second box (it is forbidden to apply labels or adhesive tapes on the original packaging of the product);
- The shipment, until arrival in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
LIMAC Design does not respond in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned with uninsured shipments. Under no circumstances will packages in marked or assigned port be collected.
REFUND TO CUSTOMER
Given any restoration costs for damages found at the original packaging, LIMAC Design will reimburse the customer for the full amount already paid for the product by reversing the amount charged on the credit card or by means of Bank Transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer’s care to provide their bank details in a timely manner (IBAN Code).
WHEN THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL EXPIRES
The right of withdrawal expires in cases where LIMAC Design will:
- I also use partial of the asset;
- The lack of the outer packaging and/or the original interior packaging;
- The absence of integrated elements of the product;
- Damage to the product for reasons other than transport.
In the above cases, LIMAC Design will return the purchased asset to the sender, charging the same shipping costs.
Please note that customized products cannot be returned.
COMMUNICATIONS AND COMPLAINTS
All communications or any complaints from the Customer regarding LIMAC Design regarding the Purchase Agreements should be directed to Customer Service by writing to: email@example.com
The Purchase Agreement between the Customer and LIMAC Design is understood to be concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. The Judicial Authority of Treviso will be responsible for any dispute.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING (PRIVACY)
For the regulation of the processing of personal data by LIMAC Design, please refer to the area of the site.